Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Love Google

Google Map, Youtube, Blogspot, Picasa, Chrome, Gmail, GChat and countless other Google Apps like Writespace, Zoho writer and Google Reader... fantastic. There's even a Google Laptop called Chromebook. I'm looking to buy one for myself.

I have too many gmail accounts and I've been deleting some in the past hours so that I'll just have only TWO. One for personal use and the other for mailing junk so that it doesn't clutter up my main one.

People are crying about privacy intrusion. They're going out of their mind thinking Google have gone Skynet on us. Well, part of that is true. Google will be a dangerous entity at some point only if somebody dangerous takes over it but right now, they're just streamlining their service for their user. you can always OPT OUT by not using any of their products.

If you want to scream about something dangerous, look no further than your
INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER they know everything about you because they're the one that controls your IP. Google doesn't control your IP, they're only tracking it. If you go somewhere else besides Google, it falls out of Google's hand but it will never fall out of your ISP hand. It's required that your ISP keeps all user information for up two years.

GOOGLE makes quality product for people who use it.

I Love Google!