Monday, February 6, 2012

Listeria Is At It Again



What's the deal with all this food contamination? I didn't even know there was an orange juice recall a while back until my friend told me as I was drinking orange juice.

According to Huffington Post, Michael Foods, of Minnetonka, Minnesota is recalling hard-boiled eggs in brine sold for institutional use under the brand names Columbia Valley Farms; GFS; Glenview Farms; Papetti's; Silverbrook; and Wholesome Farms.

The recall is effective in these states: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Jersey, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin and West Virginia.

This pickled egg doesn't sound too appetizing to me, but it's still good to know for all those egg lovers out there!

Molinak Sun