Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fortune

I am whole, myself - but also one cell of the greater human entity. Each to a purpose, in pain, joy and hardship, indulgences, extreme reactionary swings - even in seeming chaos we grow.

I strive to guide myself - Discipline brings focus. Focus brings clarity. Clarity brings peace. Peace frees a human intelligence to surpass human instinct. Creativity is then released, bringing humanity to the next level of its adolescence. Yes- a pimply faced, squeaky voiced human potential, a small step towards universal human actualization.

Life force blesses the thinker, who explores existence in continually evolving conception. It embraces the artist, who shows us our foibles as well as our potential. It facilitates the humanitarians who illuminate one life at a time, more brightly than it otherwise might be. They are unlocking the future of humans everywhere.

My fortune lies in the soul of a child a thousand years from now. The creations I leave — or the ripple of a behavior, perhaps a single kindness - just one, just the right one, will be enough.

http://www.myspace.com/msun/blog/205352929