Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Couldn't Come Up With a Clever and Deep Title

I'm not too happy with what's going on with my life lately. I've come to realize that I've been losing a lot of friends. I'm not quite sure if it's because I did something wrong (most likely) or because we just grew apart. What was once a tight and close friendship with countless inside jokes now feels like a casual forced "hello" that you would say to any stranger you see on the street that made eye contact with you.

I've always believed in fighting for friendships that you think count, but ultimately, I guess all relationships have to evolve. People change, priorites change, lifestyles change, new people come into each other's lives. And in the end, it makes it that much difficult to get things back to the way they were. Sadly, there's nothing you can do to try to save that... no matter how hard you try... but that's life.

http://www.myspace.com/msun/blog/285069582