Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Relationships

As a guy I have an utter and complete loss of words for how difficult you ladies can be. But on the other hand I am sure you all think that exact same thing. But being a guy I can only give you some bits and pieces of CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

If you ask a girl on the street what she looks for in a guy she will give you one of these answers, if not all of them: good sense of humor; intelligent; caring; chivalrous; trustworthy and romantic. So riddle me this, why is it you are all out with Captain Hollywood Douche? Some of the smartest, funniest and romantic guys that I know are single and continuously shit on. And I am not talking about myself here, which would be conceited... though I am single. I am talking about great friends of mine who are friggin due for somebody who will love them as much as they love others.

In addition, I have a couple of ideas about the whole of dating. If you go out on a first date and you feel NOTHING, do everyone a favor and tell the other person. Why belabor the break up and pain of dating? It is horrid enough as it is without all the lies. On the other end of the gambit, if someone makes you smile when you are around them; if they give you a charge that you cannot explain in your body...hold on to that. Having a connection or a genuine spark is rare, so don't throw that away. That also means don't stay with a guy who treats you poorly and makes you frown or smile every ONCE in a while.

In short... don't let the jerks and Douchers of the world win...let the little guy who REALLY cares about you and would never, A) hit you or B) cheat on you, get the girl. Otherwise, the terrorists win.

http://www.myspace.com/msun/blog/274444873