Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm apprehensive.

It's strange when you wait anxiously for something to end, and when it does. It's scares you. Everyone goes through school wishing it were over, feeling like the end will never come. Some people figure it out- their high aspirations of things they wish to acheive, the steps they'll take to get there. Plans of how their lives will change for the better- an excitement, a sense of readiness and direction. Some don't know, and for some thats alright. I'm not so sure. It's not alright for me. I want to see how it will all unfold. Sometimes I wish that just for a moment, I could see into God's plans- How this sense of confusion and loss fits in. The whole thing honestly leaves me scared and almost insurpassably insecure. Maybe I have yet to figure out exactly who I am, and who I want to be. Maybe it's a fear of rejection and inadequacy. I would like to think everyone feels this way, but I guess I'm not the only one.

http://www.myspace.com/msun/blog/70465922